Monday, September 27, 2010

A Simple Prayer

Lord, help me to fill my life with things holy instead of those things that cause me to look away from my need for You - that cause me to look away from You. You are everything in and around me. You saturate the very earth I walk on and You are in every breath I breathe. You are the reason for all the good things in my life, and for all the bad - and for that I thank you. Father, reach down in me and pull out my soul to make it a mirror of Your character. Without You I have nothing, I do nothing, I say nothing, I am nothing. Yahweh, please don't change only my core - also change my thoughts, my mind, my face. Let me know you in a deeper way - a way in which I drown in You, in which You are the only thing I can breathe into my lungs. Majesty, only You can fill my hunger. Engulf me. Saturate me. I love you.

Desperately Your servant

No comments:

Post a Comment